dusi2c Notice Board
Event Dates: 10 - 11 June 2017 (Registration 9 June)
Plans for 2017:
We are determined to keep dusi2c small and personal. We will limit our trail building and focus on flowing easy down river bank riding. We would like to retain raw and pure mountain biking, hence the wet shoes, and focus on our riders and their experience off and on the bike. Although challenging for us, the involvement of the rural communities along the route is also key in what we are trying to achieve.
Some of the characteristics of dusi2c that we will keep and enhance on are:
- Limit numbers to 300 teams.
- No frills. No Wi-Fi villages. No chill zones. Just Black Label Quarts on the river.
- Challenging, technical, all manageable but safe trails.
- GPS navigation.
- Support of the development riders in the valley.
- Our relaxed but professional relationship with our sponsors and partners. Subaru, Talisman, Super Group, aQuelle, Clover, Easy GIS, Natal Canoe Club, Maritzburg College, DUCT, Durban Green Corridor and the SAPS mountain bike club.
- A passionate crew with 24/7 smiley faces and a genuine love for the event and its riders.